CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY FALL YALL!



This week is Red Ribbon week at school. Each day has different theme for the kids to dress up and participate in. Its a cute way to celebrate and teach the kids to say no to drugs. It was a really fun week. The high school participated as well. Yesterday was twin day at the high school. Kalei and Stephanie were thing 1 and thing 2 from the Dr Seuss story. I thought K had a very original idea. Today Kalei was a princess, of course, "princess Kalei girl." Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of K because she gets up waaay to early for me and my camera, not to mention the fact that she thinks I am totally emabarrassing(...mission accomplished!)

Today was "Don't fall into drugs" day. The kids were encouraged to dress up in fall colors or scarecrows. Lauren wasn't so keen on the idea of dots on her face. The fact that Erin had them as well didn't impress her either. So I had to use the "Lauren you are 5 and not the boss!" line early this morning. Here are my two little scarecrows!




1 comments:

Heidi said...

so cute! Happy Halloween