CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Life is hectic...

Okay so who said having three active girls who enjoy softball, dancing, band, numerous other school activities, working two jobs (because I love what I do...), being parents to a teenage girl......AND TRYING TO BLOG WOULD BE EASY!! Maybe I should have titled this life in the fast lane. My problem is dabbling in too many things at one time. I should be a once a month blogger. I love my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything...my only concern is what are we gonna do when the girls are grown and gone...I know sleep! Anyway I am trying to blog and it seems when I have time I have to do it all at once while I am in blogging mode...so let me see if I can catch you guys up on the Manuel month of October all in one day!

0 comments: