CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

KALEI'S FIRST OFFICIAL DATE!

They were so cute but very nervous!

K and Connor



where did all the years go?











Kalei and her bff Stephanie





Well at last blog I told everyone about Kalei's Homecoming date. It was a very, very hectic day. We started out the day looking for earrings, ended up late to band practice, made a nail appointment, changed the nail appointment, picked Kalei up from band practice, come home showered, washed her hair, went to nail appointment, left cell phone at home and could not contact anyone from nail place to let them know we would be late, came home contacted everyone...by now its 415 and we havent even begun make-up and hair! Yikes! Of course Kalei decided she want to wear her hair down, which meant I had to use a tiny curling iron to spiral curl all of her hair...one itty bitty little section at a time. Her date arrives at our house on time as expected, and poor Kalei is a few curls short of a head full. Luckily they had Erin to entertain them while they waited.....all the more time Connor had to "officially" become nervous! Anyway we got her ready and thanks to my friend Misty for hauling Erin to softball practice earlier in the day...just one more thing to scratch off of my todo list for the day! Also Misty helped Kalei's best friend Stephanie get ready as well. I was supposed to help Stephanie fix her hair but I barely got Kalei done, so mucho gracias Misty!!! Kalei and Connor took a few pictures and headed out to The Cheescake Factory for dinner. I tried my best to capture the moment, minute by minute, by the end of the night the kids probably had burned retinas from the flash! I think my baby girl turned out beautiful and I was so proud of her, still makes me teary eyed to look at her!

1 comments:

Rusty and Jennifer said...

She looked so beautiful! I know it was a tough day for you, but you should be so proud of the young woman that you are raising.