CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

THE GREAT PUMPKIN

Today we ventured out to the Pumpkin Patch...every year the Methodist Church by our house has a Great Pumpkin Patch. The girls get so excited when the patch opens every year. We waited a little late to go to the patch but as we all know if you go to soon your pumpkins are "not so fresh," when it comes time to carve them. The pickings were slim but we managed to find a few good pumpkins. Kalei wasn't feeling so well but I dragged her out anyway and promised her she didnt have to take a picture at the patch....well I changed my mind and made her get in at least one picture and she wasnt very happy...but oh well....I am the mommy, that's why! I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weekend that God has given us. Hopefully I will have some pumpkin carving pictures for you soon!