CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

LAUREN HAS A WIGGLE!

Lauren has, or should I say had her first loose tooth a few days ago. We called it her "wiggle." I just happened to think I bet Lauren will have a loose tooth before long and I mentioned it to her and she informed me she already had one. I checked and sure enough, it wiggled! So we had to check her wiggle everyday. I snapped the first picture on her way out to the bus one morning as I was sure she was going to lose it that day but she didnt. I could hear her and Erin's conversation in the kitchen one night. Erin decided she was going to pull Lauren's tooth...so her they go. I hear "Lauren, Lauren, be still Lauren!" then I hear Erin say, "EEEHHEEW!" a few moments of silence followed by, "oops, wrong tooth!" I am trying to contain my laughter but just cant help it! Finally Dr Erin DDS gives up and I give it a try. It came out on the first try and thank goodness because I dont think there would have been a second opportunity granted by Lauren! So Lauren lost her first tooth and being the totally unprepared mother that I am we borrowed Erin's tooth fairy pillow and anxiously awaited the tooth fairy's visit. Lauren was so excited to wake up the next morning and find that the tooth fairy had left her "one five dollars!" What a generous tooth fairy I thought! The tooth fairy doesnt have lunch money today but there are some happy kids in the world this morning!

Thank You Very Much Tooth Fairy!

Love, Lauren :0)





















1 comments:

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Too cute!
They are all growing so fast!