CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

THE 50TH DAY OF SCHOOL

Can you believe that the kids have been in school for fifty days already. Didn't think I would make it past day one without Lauren, but I've made it fifty!! My how well I have done! The kindergarten classes celebrated with a fifties day sock hop. All the kids were encouraged to dress up in fifties attire. My mother in law made Erin a poodle skirt a few years ago for school so we pulled it out and pinned it up on Lauren. There was only one slight problem...I would be at work that morning which left Terry in charge of dressing Lauren. I just want to say he did an excellent job! Way to go Terry! He even took pictures for me so I could blog! You are such a great girldad!


2 comments:

Heidi said...

only 50 days, it feels like so much more!! Congrats to Lauren for a successful 50 days.

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Good job, T....

Now, if I only had a picture of YOU to put on my blog. I hear that would make it much better! :)