CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TURKEY BEDAZZLE


Well its officially confirmed, by the time you get to the third one anything goes! I am usually very OCD about the girls school projects, or should I say "my school projects that I do for the girls." I usually tell them every little tiny detail that needs to be done and where each little thing needs to be placed...or place it for them. I have always heard the saying that by the time you get to your last child you are tired! Well I must be very tired. Lauren had her first school project this week. It was actually due this past Monday, however, I am still working on my organization and I placed the assignment in the general mail stack. I found it Sunday night about 11:30pm. Needless to say our project was a little late! We started working on it Monday evening and here is what we came up with. The feathers were going well, so were the tiny balls used around his mouth...here is where the funny part came in notice the pastel colored pom pom balls in the right corner. Those were going to be the turkey's necklace. However, I had to impose. It took some convincing but I won and we just added them at the bottom of the page. As bad as I hated to let it go I had to leave the bedazzled turkey feet. Some battles you just cant win. If you look closely you will see the turkey has gold jeweled feet and a few pink jeweled "bedazzled" toenails! I guess this is better than the green jewels she wanted to place all over his body...I won that one we settled on a popcorn body! I placed the glue and I let her do it all by herself. I was proud of myself for letting go!

0 comments: