CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

A TALE OF TWO PRINCESSES...

The girls were sooo excited to dress up for Halloween. Erin was a fairy and Lauren was sleeping beauty. One of my favorite things to do is take pictures of my children (in case you haven't noticed.) I love capturing memories. I dont really like traditional pictures. I like candid shots. I saved up and purchased this awesome camera that is way beyond me! I probably have no business with it but I wanted it! Isn't that the way it always goes....my friend Jenni has been my inspiration. She has the same camera....of course she had it first and I had to have it as well. She takes absolutely beautiful pictures and I can only follow in her footsteps and hope to do half as well as she does. Halloween was a perfect opportunity to get some shots in. As you can tell Lauren doesnt care to take pictures and prefers I leave her alone. She did let me have a few and told me "I am done, you can take all you want of tootie." Erin, aka tootie, is very, very photogenic she loves to take pictures and would pose all day long! Thank goodness for one. Kalei follows Lauren's beliefs, or should I say Lauren follows Kalei because those two are exactly the same...twins 8 years apart! Anyway here are some of my practice shots...and then a few of Lauren...followed by the sleepy little princess after a long night of candy grabbing...A TRUE SLEEPING BEAUTY!




























1 comments:

Heidi said...

B-E-A-utiful! You are a good photographer. BTW, I didn't get the girls to hold hands, that was my photographers doing--she works miracles