CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY LAUREN BRYLEE!

I cannot believe six years has passed since my baby girl was born. My how time goes by sooo quickly. It still seems like yesterday. She has grown and changed so much from that dark haired little bundle they handed me December 21, 2002 at 1:13 am. I have uploaded a few pictures of Lauren's past six years. The first is her hospital debut, followed by a 6 month picture where she had started showing patterns of female baldness! Followed by her second birthday where she was definitely a blondie with blue eyes! Easter 2005 in the blue dress...(pictures always have been a challenge :0)... Her 6th birthday cake making a wish and her first school picture, kindergarten 2008. Happy Birthday my sweet little blue eyed girl! We love you!











1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy irthday Lauren!! Sorry we are not there to celebrate with you! Hope you had a wonderfuy day and you and your family have a very Merry Christmas! Love, The Curda's