CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME SOFTBALL???
















That's right....It's that time again! Softball season is starting! From now until May we are basically consumed with softball. Kalei is trying out for the high school team on Monday, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers that day for strength and agility! The other two will be playing for our local league. After the storm in the fall our girls league fields were used to store the storm debris so we were unable to have a fall season, therefore the girls are more than ready for the games to begin! I am just as excited. It's a busy time for our family but I wouldn't trade a single minute of it...guess I better get my softball mom shirt out time to work on my tan! That's one benefit of sitting out in the sun all day you get a nice tan for free!





0 comments: